dissabte, 6 de febrer del 2010

IF I COULD MEET ANYONE IN THE WORLD…

I’m going to describe a celebrity called Jess. She is one of the singers of the group “ The Veronicas “. The other singer in the group is her twin Lisa. In their aspect they are extremely equal still I can differentiate them. Moreover they are similar in character although Jess is more liberal. I have chosen this famous since I love all her songs and her style. I also love her character.

First of all, I’m going to start talking about her aspect. Jess has got dark hair but she usually dyes it blond. In addition, her eyes are dark yet she always puts on lentils of different colours. Furthermore she isn’t quite tall and she is rather slim. She is also very fair as well as her twin. She dresses fashionable but very different. Even so, when she has to go at important events she dresses more conservative.

About her character, I had watched lots of interviews about her and I know that she is outgoing and cheerful. I suppose she is also good-natured because she is close to Lisa. In addition she is self-confident as she shows it at their concerts.

If I met her I would go shopping with she in order to buy trendy clothes. I would go to a concert too and meet her friends. I’m sure it would be fantastic but I know it is unlikely.