diumenge, 11 d’octubre del 2009

3, Jacint Verdaguer Street
17176 Sant Esteve d’en Bas
Catalonia
Spain





Dear Mark,

In this letter I want to describe you one festival which we celebrate every year. It’s my birthday, on the 3rd of August. I love this day because I become older, I get presents and I spend a great time.

When I was little, we used to spend this day in Switzerland, because we always went there on holidays.
I used to get up very early in the morning because I looked forward to opening my presents. We used to put up decorations and set up the sound system. For lunch, we used to eat an enormous birthday cake. Then we used to play games with all the family.
Now we usually do different activities like going to Europa park, that is a thematic park in Deutschland, or go to the beach.
I celebrate my birthday with my friends too, however it is another day. We normally go to the restaurant and then we go out to the disco. It’s fantastic!

Can you tell me how do you celebrate your birthday, or what’s your favourite festival?

Write me as soon as possible.


Ariadna